Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sunsets and you.



There's a universe in me.
Moonlit beaches and a million constellations. The clouds that take funny shapes every time the wind blows past. Long walks, ice creams and conversations I wouldn't miss for the world. Impulses, mistakes, regret. Solitude, silence. Darkness, demons, pain, fear. Shades of blacks, blues and reds unknown. Wild thoughts, dusk and dawn. Holding on and letting go. Magic, fairy tales that I wish came true. Lows, highs, love, hate. Secret judgements. Kindness, gestures that have my heart. Coldplay, Beetles, Prince and some Biebs. Fire, passion, longings and fantasies. Miracles. Sunsets and you.

There's a universe in me and it belongs to you. 

-Musings of a cynic turned lover.

3 years hiatus. So much has changed. So much hasn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment