Wednesday, April 24, 2013


Staying up late into the night watching out the window thinking of all of the people, places and things I love… One Republic’s ‘If I lose myself’ on replay.. And that’s where the inspiration for this blog came from..
A blur of memories both happy and sad.. That feeling of wanting to lose myself in all the goodness of life.. Lately everything’s been so…blah… Striving to rediscover life, experience it from a different angle, do some soul searching. Do the things I want to do. Be the things I want to be. Feel the things I want to feel. Lose myself to me (unlike the song where the singer wants to lose himself beside some “you”). I guess at one point we all get tired of people telling us what to think and what to feel.  

Then I realize. Outside this window is a world fast asleep, but deep inside, wishing to do the same.
  

5 comments:

  1. go yaar..catch a nap, a deep one if possible, take walk in the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess the best way to find ourselves is finding a passion that compensates on everything that seems vague !! :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ei
    enjoy the festive season ahead..
    may you have a grace-filled Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. There u r.we all r tired of people saying us wat to do and wat to feel.its true.do u y? People themselves have forgotten or don't know what they have to do and feel. And that's because of two reasons. One out of the conditioning they had undergone. Because of the conditioning they look at others to tell them what they have to do.people r ready to obey wat others say.but don't think that this is because of obedience. Its because they want to stay out of the responsibility of the things they r supposed to do.second they fear to look inside and find who they r.that one also need great courage and responsibility. But if I dictate others I need not take the responsibility.so little writer just feel ,be and do what u have to ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the only person who commented in my post..thanku dear..

    ReplyDelete